advt. No. 01/SR/2012
Sr.No., Name of Post, Total No. of Vacant Post, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit (As on 15/04/2012), Pay Scale
1. Junior Assistant (Fire Service) -NE-4, 250 Posts ( SC-22, ST-23, OBC-78, UR-127), Tenth Pass and 03 year diploma in any one of Fire, Automobile, or Mechanical with 50% marks OR Intermediate with 50% marks and Valid Heavy Vehicle License, Maximum 30 years, Rs. 12500-28500/-
2. Assistant (Office)- NE-5, 15 Posts, (SC- 01, ST-01, OBC-04, UR-09), Graduation and 40 wpm typing speed with knowledge of computer, 02 years experience, Maximum 30 years, Rs. 13400-30500/-
3. Senior Assistant (Statistics)- NE-6, 01 Post, (Only for PWD), Master degree in any one of Statistics, Maths or Economics, 02 years Experience, Maximum 30 years, Rs. 14500-33500/-
4. Senior Assistant (OL- Hindi) NE-6, 05 Post ( ST-01, OBC-01, UR-03), Master degree in Hindi and English as a Subject in Graduation, Hindi Typing desirable, Rs. 14500-33500/-
5. Senior Assistant ( Nursing)NE-6, 01 Post (UR), Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or equivalent and Registration certificates of Nursing, 02 years relevant experience, Rs. 14500-33500/-
Physical Qualification for Serial No 01 Post Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-
Height – Minimum 167 cms, Chest- 81 cm (86 cms with expansion), Eye Sight – 6/6 (Distance Vision), N 5 (Near vision)
Relaxation in Age - Relaxation in upper age will be given to SC/ST -05 years, OBC-03 years, Ex Servicemen – 03 years, PWD – 10 years.
Selection Process - Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview.
for more detail click here