STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Recruitment of Constable (GD) in ITBP Force, 2011 – Release of additional list of successful candidates
The final result of Recruitment of Constable (GD) in ITBP Force, 2011 was declared on 18.08.2011. Vacancies were filled State-wise and 6,385 candidates were recommended for appointment to the said post. Later, in consultation with Ministry of Home Affairs, Commission approved release of First additional list of 1305 candidates who were declared ‘FIT’ and had secured marks above the highest cut-off for each category. This result was declared on 13.9.2011.
2. Out of 18192 candidates qualified for PET/Medical Examination, a total of 11470 candidates were FIT. Out of ‘FIT’ candidates, 7790 candidates (6385+1305) have already been recommended for appointment leaving 3780 candidates. Commission decided in consultation with MHA to call 8657 additional candidates for DME who had secured minimum qualifying marks.
3. Due to requests of Revised Results, 61 vacancies have been released for allocation and an additional 61 candidates are also available for allocation along with 3780 candidates already mentioned in para-2 above.
4. ITBP has completed Review Medical/Additional Medical Examination and total 6149 candidates have been found FIT in the same. So in all, 9990 (3780+61+6149) candidates were considered against the unfilled vacancies.
5. Following are the category-wise details of the additional candidates recommended for appointment:-
* Includes 1783 OBC, 96 SC, 63 ST and 1 ExS candidates Category SC ST OBC UR Ex.S Total
Vacancies Unfilled 1113 1244 1748 4732 -- 8837
Recommended 185 188 1748 4732* 1 6853
Vacancies Unfilled 928 1056 0 0 1984
FOR MORE DETAIL C LICK HERE
FOR ADDITIONAL LIST CLICK HERE